Allview Q1 G3t phone has launched by the company. The premiere for this new phone will be held in Romania; indeed this is the first phone that comes with exciting features such as Dual SIM like Philips Xenium X116.
The good thing which makes Allview Q1 G3T is that is has an outlook resembling to RIM’s Blackberry smarphone, the QWERTY keyboard and in addition touch pad buttons are carbon copies of Blackberry’s phone.
Here is a small snapshot of the features of Allview Q1;
- It is encased in a metallic frame from the front, the metallic exterior has added up elegancy, powerful, and more strength to the outlook of the Allview Q1. Whilst the back of phone is made of plastic, that makes the phone look shinny and glossy.
- It is packed on two cameras; a 3.2 Megapixel camera with digital Zomm (8x), and the second small camera of 0.3 megapixel is just for the purpose of snapshots and video recording.
- weight 130
- Q1 is a Dual SIMs phone, unlike other dual SIM phones like LAVA KKT35 it does not bound users to switch the one SIM before activating the other one, instead they will be allowed to use and keep both SIMs active at the same time.
- Wi-Fi, bolt Browsers, Pushmail, Snaptu, and Ebuddy messenger.
- 60 MB internal memory, a micrcoSD card slot up to 32 GB memory .
Availbility and Price of Allview Q1
Allview Q1 is available in Romania for 519 RON which are around 162 USD as per US currency. Well, there is now news regarding the phone availability in other countries and in the global market.
Filed Under: General