Blackberry Montana is a CDMA smartphone of RIM, the news of which come to us along with BlackBerry Monaco Touch. This gadget is also named as BlackBerry Bold Touch. It is loaded with high-end features and specs all are of user’s interest. It is around 10.5 mm thinnest than that of other BlackBerries such as Torch, Bold 9700 etc.
Montana will definately get the first position in the RIM’s QWERTY smartphone range because of its forged, machined steel chassis. You may find it interesting that BlackBerry Dakota is a GSM version of Bold Touch while BlackBerry Montana is a CDMA version of Bold Touch.
BlackBerry Montana Smartphone Features and Specs:
- Powered by a Qualcomm 1.2GHz processor
- Radio: 800/1900 MHz EvDO Rev A with Receive Diversity (PCS Only)
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and dual band UMTS (HSPA 7.2/5.76) 900/2100MHz
- 2.8-inch diagonal display with capacitive touch
- Optical trackpad
- Screen resolution of 640 x 480 pixels (VGA), 287dpi
- 5 megapixel camera features with flash, 720p video recording and Image Stabilization
- Wide physical QWERTY keypad as you gets in Samsung Craft
- 8GB memory & 768MB RAM
- Support up to 32GB of MicroSd card
- 2.4 GHZ b/g/n WiFi and 5GHz a/n Mobile Hotspot
- Micro USB, Bluetooth
- Support to NFC
- Magnetometer, Accelerometer and Proximity sensors, same you get in Motorola Bravo
BlackBerry Montana / Bold Touch CDMA smartphone Availability and Price:
BlackBerry Montana or BlackBerry Bold Touch smart phone’s CDMA version will hit the market in 3Q of this year. At this time it is difficult to predict about the price of this gadget.
Filed Under: Blackberry