LG A155 is new dual-SIM compatible phone that is expecting to launch on 23 December ,2010. This gadget is combined with advanced features and technologies for providing great assistance to the users. It only comes with 2G network support not with the 3G as you get with Dell Venue Pro 3G version. It is available in three different shades such as silver, black, and grey colors. The buyer will get the warrant card along with this phone.
LG A155 features and Specs:
- Dual SIM compatibility resembles with LAVA KKT 35
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML browser for fast speed browsing as you get with LG GS101
- Java MIDP 2.0 support
- Dimensions:110 x 47.2 x 13.5 mm
- Display:2.0 inches TFT screen with 144 x 176 pixels resolution
- Internal memory 1MB with an option to microSD card up to 2GB
- Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP, GPRS for fast connectivity similar option on hand with LG X335
- Polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
- SMS facility
- Micro USB v2.0 port
- Speaker, headset
- 900 mAH Li-ion battery that provides talk-time up to 3 hours 30 minutes and stand by time up to 200 hours
We don’t know anything about the price of LG A155 handset but it is expected to release on 23 Dec.2010.