Palm Peak is a new concept phone that is not real. It is said to be to be the thinnest sliding phone with the thickness of 10mm. It is designed by Steve Lipson. In order to give it a luxurious look the designer designed it with metal body and beautiful finish.
It is made with the mean of a block of brushed aluminum alloy and due to this reason you may regard Peak as a very resilient and elegant piece of machinery. You will not feel any possible signal issues just because of its interior silky-smooth design. You may also like to see the wonderful Palm C40 Design.
Palm Peak Features and Specs
- A3.8 inch diagonal LED IPS display having 960 x 640 pixel resolution.
- A 5MP camera with LED flash and support for 720p HD video capture and same you get withHTC 7 Surround
- Battery provides 45 hours of audio and 11 hours of video playback with a single charge. webOS 2.0 device
- a Swype keyboard
- 4G WiMAX similar toSamsung Notion
- 3G EVDO support.
- 3 MP front facing Camer
- Weight :5.2 Ounces
- 1 GB RAM
- Support to Facebook , GMail, Yahoo, Oulook
- 1Ghz T1 OMAP 3630 Processor
Availability of Palm Peak
It will be available in the stores of Verizon Wireless and Sprint from 12th November. Now remember that, it is only a concept phone as like Blackberry Empathy not a real handset like Palm Pre.
Price of Palm Peak
The price of Palm Peak 16GB model and 32GB model will be $179 and $229 respectively in stores of the Verizon wireless. While in the stores of Sprint 16 GB model and 32GB model of Palm Peak will be priced at $199 and $249 respectively.
Filed Under: Palm