Samsung 4G LTE Phone is a new member of LTE 4G devices and this gadget has just announced by Verizon and Samsung atCES 2011. Samsung 4G LTE Phone seems to be a very generic name. It will be the first device in the market that comes with Samsungs new Super AMOLED Plus display. It is also named as Samsung SCH-i520.
The usual resolution of screen is around 480×800, pixels but there are 12 subpixels to every pixel, up from the usual eight; you must check it once. However you never get the dual core in it. You may like to know that Samsung has also announce the Samsung Infuse 4G at this event.
Samsung 4G LTE Smartphone Features and Specs:
- Runs Android 2.2 on whichAcer beTouch E210 smartphone also works
- Google Mobile services, including Google Search
Google Maps and Gmail, YouTube
- Loaded with TouchWiz
- Brilliant 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus touch screen display
- 1GHz application processor
- Rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with LED flash similar to Nokia E7
- Front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera to support video chat capabilities
- Samsung Social Hub and Media Hub
- Swype video calling.
Price and availability of Samsung 4G LTE Phone
We don’t know much about price and availability of Samsung 4G LTE smartphone at this point but one thing is certain you will enjoy it along with Verizon 4G LTE Network.
Filed Under: Samsung