Vodafone 360 H2 smartphone has hit the web many times and we were also expecting its launch in third quarter of 2010 but it hadn’t launched at that time. When it thought that LiMo Platform is dead then Samsung and Vodafone gain came and decided to roll out this gadget.
Vodafone 360 H2 Smartphone that is also known as Vodafone i8330 is expected to launch at CES (Consumer Electronic Show) 2011 or at MWC ( Mobile World Congress) 2011. The picture of this gadget has been spotted so you considered it a proof then finally we can see the launch of Vodafone 360 H2 Smartphone.
Vodafone i8330 Features and Specs:
- Dimensions:125 x 60.8 x 11.7 mm
- Weight: 137g (battery included).
- 3.7-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- a 3D user interface
- accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- proximity sensor for auto turn-off as you get with Motorola BRAVO
- Runs on the LiMo platform
- Powered by an ARM Cortex A8 1 GHz processor (PowerVR SGX graphics).
- HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity similar to Motorola Droid PRo
- 16 GB of internal memory
- microSD card slot for memory expansion (up to 32GB)
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP
- An 8-megapixel camera with autofocus and video recording capabilities (HD 720p@30fps).
Availability and Price of Vodafone 360 H2:
We don’t know what will be the price of Vodafone 360 H2 Smartphone and when it will be introduced officially but we will update you soon.
Filed Under: Vodafone